Saturday, May 26, 2007

Finally There!

May, 2007 ~ Abbeville, La.

So we arrived in Shreveport LA today around four o'clock...it was a good drive down here with most people sleeping pretty soundly. Cathy drove through the Arkansas Mtns with all of us asleep she enjoyed the beautiful sights without waking us up but she said it was an amazing sight! The church service was really nice but I was tired so I was falling asleep a little bit and I felt bad. We played some softball with the girls totally trumping the guys (a little exaggeration)! Then we ate some really delicious pizza. Brook, Brooke, and I put pennies on the railroad track and we went out to retrieve them! We only found two pennies and one nickel and they were totally smashed. It as amazing! Right now I am going to go play some card games! Much love to home!
JK

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Glad you made it safely! I was prayin' for you off & on all day & I'll keep it up. Would love to hear more about the Praise Service. Much love & hugs to all!♥♥♥